Mi account or Mi Cloud lock is a safety function on Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G which is mechanically activated while you arrange Xiaomi MI Account on Your system. Once it's activated, it prevents use of a tool after a manufacturing facility knowledge reset, till you log in utilizing the identical Mi account. you'll be able to repair this by following under directions.
- ROM2box newest: Download
- USBDK Driver: Download
- Mediatek Driver: Download
How to Reset & bypass Mi account lock on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G:
- Install USBDK and Mediatek Driver
- Run ROM2Box.exe
- Click Mediatek from the very first display mark “bypass Mi account lock”
- Click ‘START‘ button
- Once the method Started, flip Phone OFF, Now collectively Press Volume up + down key & Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (be certain your telephone secure in system supervisor)
- as soon as completed
- disconnect system
- once more join system as soon as charging began unplug and Switch it ON.
- if you'll face any sensor associated problem after elimination simply write persist partition from Mediate/firmware flasher/flash single partition
- Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G full scatter firmware unbrick
- How to Read Firmware straight from Phone