- FIFA 23 Beta, Early Access: release date & get a closed Beta code
- Multiversus Open Beta : Release date confirmed and How To Join ?
When is the Mario Kart 8 wave 2 Deluxe DLC coming?
Nintendo didn’t reveal a full timeline for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course DLC. And following the predicted sample, it may be assumed that the tracks for Mario Kart 8 wave 2 Deluxe will arrive in mid-July 2022 or maybe barely later .
This point out wave 2 might nicely be across the nook, and is rumoured to have the next tracks:
- New York Minute (Mario Kart Tour)
- Sydney Sprint (Mario Kart Tour)
- LA Laps (Mario Kart Tour)
- Koopa Cape (Mario Kart Wii)
- Maple Treeway (Mario Kart Wii)
- Mario Circuit (Super Mario Kart)
- Vanilla Lake (Super Mario Kart)
- Rainbow Road (Mario Kart 7)
7-11 is promoting the course pack (word that it says you double the variety of programs in Japanese, nothing about wave 2). I feel we must always see a reveal before later. pic.twitter.com/qpRtTBiUdp
— PushDustIn (@PushDustIn) July 9, 2022
Each wave is anticipated to release roughly 4 months aside, which implies this might be the attainable sample for Booster Course DLC drops:
- Wave 3: November/December 2022
- Wave 4: March/April 2023
- Wave 5: July/August 2023
- Wave 6: November/December 2023
What was in Mario Kart 8 wave 1?
The first DLC wave for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was launched in mid-March:
Golden Dash Cup
- Paris Promenade (Tour)
- Toad Circuit (3DS)
- Choco Mountain (N64)
- Coconut Mall (Wii)
Lucky Cat Cup
- Tokyo Blur (Tour)
- Shroom Ridge (3DS)
- Sky Garden (GBA)
- Ninja Hideaway (Tour)