- 1 Multiversus Open Beta launch date :
- 2 How To Join MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access
- 3 MultiVersus is free to play however may have in-game purchases
- 4 Trailer
- 5 Multiversus Confirmed Characters List :
- 6 Multiversus Leaked characters
- Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker – Patch Notes 6.18 Release Date and schedule
Multiversus Open Beta launch date :
MultiVersus will probably be getting into its Open Beta part on July 26, 2022. Some gamers will be capable of get Early Access to the sport as early as July 19, 2022 .
Multiversus’ Open Beta and Early Access may have eight maps, together with Scooby’s Haunted Mansion, The Batcave and Adventure Time’s Tree Fort .
There may also be quite a lot of sport modes accessible like :
- 1 vs. 1 matches
- 2 vs. 2 team-based cooperative mode
- 4-player free-for-all
- Co-op vs. A.I. matches, customized on-line lobbies
- The Lab (observe mode)
How To Join MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access
Signing up for the MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access interval is a quite simple course of for many who have already participated in MultiVersus playtests. Those gamers will obtain e mail codes for the early entry interval starting July 19.
You can also nonetheless achieve entry to the early entry interval through Twitch Drops. You may be discovered particulars on the official MultiVersus website.
— MultiVersus (@multiversus) July 14, 2022
MultiVersus is free to play however may have in-game purchases
MultiVersus will probably be free to play, so there’s no value concerned with leaping in and giving it a go as soon as it releases.
In addition to being accessible on PC through Steam, PS5, and Xbox Series X, MultiVersus can also be on PS4 and Xbox One.
MultiVersus may have full cross-play help to permit for battles with buddies on completely different techniques, and cross-progression is obtainable so you may transfer between platforms whereas sustaining the general progress you’ve made in your account.
Multiversus Confirmed Characters List :
Here full record of 16 playable characters within the roster :
- Arya Stark – Assassin; Special Moves: Face-Stealer, Dagger Slash
- Bugs Bunny – Mage/Ranged; Special Moves: A Safe Investment, Special Delive-Rocket
- Batman – Bruiser; Special Moves: Bat-Bomb, Rising Bat
- Garnet – Bruiser; Special Moves: Heart Song, Friendship Blast
- Finn the Human- Assassin; Special Moves: High Five, Dude!, Backpack ‘Em Up!
- Jake the Dog – Bruiser; Special Moves: Rubber Stomach, Dude!, Stretchin’ Out
- Harley Quinn – Assassin; Special Moves: Stuffie Bat, Batter Up!
- Reindog – Support; Special Moves: Love Leash, Dude!, Power Crystal
- Steven Universe – Support; Special Moves: Bubble Boy!, Shield Stepper
- Shaggy – Bruiser; Special Moves: Zoinks!, Power Uppercut
- Superman – Bruiser; Special Moves: Ice Breath, Meteor Liftoff
- Wonder Woman – Tank; Special Moves: Lasso of Truth, Flying Warrior
- Tom and Jerry – Mage/Ranged; Special Moves: Slingshot Sharpshooter, Rocket Mouse
- Tasmanian Devil aka Taz – Datamine
- Iron Giant – Datamine
Multiversus Leaked characters
- The Joker – Datamine
- Marvin the Martian (Looney Tunes) – Datamine
- Lebron James (Space Jam 2) – Original sport leak
- Nubia (DC Comics) – Datamine
- Raven (DC Comics) – Datamine
- Gandalf (Lord of the Rings) – Leaked pictures
- Legolas (Lord of the Rings) – Datamine
- Harry Potter – Original sport leak
- Ron Weasley (Harry Potter) – Original sport leak
- Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) – Leaked pictures
- Morty (Rick and Morty) – Datamine
- Cromulon (Rick and Morty) – Datamine
- Fred Flintstone – Original sport leak
- Johnny Bravo – Original sport leak
- Mad Mx – Original sport leak
- Ben 10 – Early leaks
- Godzilla – Datamine
- King Kong – Datamine
- Neo (The Matrix) – Datamine
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat) – Datamine and early leaks
- Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat) – Datamine
- Gizmo (Gremlins) – Datamine
- Emmet – Datamine